Mendip Churchill Family
The Churchill 5 is the smallest in the Churchill range and perfect for most rooms, its round door exudes contemporary styling while the highly efficient insulated multi fuel chamber works meaning you get the best of both style and substance. Along with being easy to run and beautiful to look at the Churchill 5 comes with many features that make it easy to install as well, with a top or rear outlet and adjustable feet you can install in almost any space and even with uneven floors.
Along with a 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects all churchill stoves come with an air wash system to help keep your glass clear from deposits, and a cool touch handle making refuelling and cleaning a much more pleasant experience. All this means that you don’t have to be worried about living with your stove you can rest assured it will plain sailing.
– Adjustable legs to help keep things steady on those uneven hearths.
– Secondary air wash helps to keep the glass clean so you can always see the fire.
– Tertiary air for secondary combustion and higher efficiency levels.
– Top or rear outlet allowing you to position how you want.
– Multi fuel stove
– Preheated secondary air wash to help keep your glass clear of deposits.
Churchill 5 – 4.6kW
Churchill 6 – 6kW
Churchill 8 – 8kW
Churchill 10 – 10kW