Stanley Erin Stove
Its the Erins versatility which means that it can burn wood, coal, peat briquettes or smokeless fuel. Combining the power and efficiency of its heat output, the Erin is the right choice for a larger home.
- Removable ash pan
- 74.1% efficiency – three times more efficient than an open fire
- 14.7kW of heat to the room
- Easy action riddling
- Overnight burning capacity
- Clean burn technology to maximise efficiency and protect environment from harmful emissions
- Air-wash facility to clean stove window
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
- Height 745mm
- Width 565mm
- Depth 588mm