Stanley Tara Stove
A medium-sized stove in our collection is the Tara solid fuel, which comes in a choice of colours to suit a wide variety of interiors. With simple, easy-to-use controls, the Tara stove combines durability and efficiency.
- Overnight burn capability
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- 8kW of heat to the room
- 71% efficient – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash tray
- Cast Iron durability
- Controllable heat output
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves.
- Outside Air Kit available on Tara stoves manufactured from January 2011
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
- Height 700mm
- Width 542mm
- Depth 510mm